There are two kinds of people when it comes to Christmas: those that are easy to buy for and those that aren’t. If socks (again) aren’t an option, you may want to treat someone you love with one of these beautiful gifts.
All I want for Christmas is…
1. Factory Twenty One hanging wall planter - for your green fingered friend. Having plants indoors improves the air quality and brings about a sense of calm.
2. Pai Skincare - Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil - perfect for your mum, sister, best friend or aunt.
3. Mahabi slippers - the slipper/shoe hybrid. Perfect for anyone who loves comfort and style in equal measures.
4. Plexus yoga wheel - for your most ambitious yoga buddy. This multifunctional yoga wheel will help you get into even the most challenging yoga poses.
5. Cocowhite coconut oil pulling sachets - a gift for yourself. The no fuss approach to whiter teeth.
6. T2 Liquorice Legs blend - if you know anyone trying to quit sugar, this is the tea for them. Liquorice Legs is the perfect tea blend for curbing those sugar cravings.
7. Eight Hour Studio night shirt - there's pyjamas and then there's Eight Hour Studio pyjamas. Silky soft, ethically produced and beautifully made. Ideal for the person in your life who does ethics with style.
8. T2 tea jug - the tea lover's best friend. Fill this jug and it will keep you going all day.
9. Soak & Sleep - Feather & Down Travel Pillow - for the friend with itchy feet. This travel pillow is a cut above the rest in quality but not in price. Use it on the plane and in your hotel.
10. Kitchen Garden Experts by Raymond Blanc - for the friend who's obsessed with anything field to fork.
11. Essence + Alchemy Hibernate Candle - for anyone who needs a little TLC on these cold and dark nights.
12. Pana chocolate gift pack - for the chocolate lover. Raw, unrefined and delicious.