Homemade + Healthy: Sweet Treats is a workshop based introduction to making sweet treats without the use of refined sugar, dairy or gluten.
- An overview of gluten free flours and flour alternatives, sugar alternatives: fructose free, unrefined and natural sweeteners and dairy alternatives.
- Sample a range of healthy treats.
- Discussion about why healthy treats have a place in a sustainable, healthy diet and lifestyle.
- The role superfoods play in healthy treats and how to include them.
- Hands on: making your own healthy treats.
- Q & A
A light lunch and drinks are included.
Guests will take home everything they make, along with a Fodder + Plonk tote bag filled with lovely goodies and recipe cards.
NB: Workshop will include the use of nuts.