Fermentation Fundamentals: Vegetables is a workshop based introduction to making fermented foods. Create popular vegetable ferments such as sauerkraut, kimchi and a range of traditionally pickled (lacto-fermented) vegetables, using various herbs and spices to create a bespoke flavour profile.
Workshop price: £75
- An overview of fermented foods and how they support a healthy body.
- Sample a range of fermented vegetables.
- Jar sterilisation techniques.
- Hands on: make and create your own vegetable ferments.
- Learn how to care for your fermented vegetables.
- Learn how to include fermented foods into your daily diet.
- Q & A