Fermentation Fundamentals is a hands-on workshop where you'll learn to make your own sauerkraut, kimchi and a range of traditionally pickled (lacto-fermented) vegetables, using various herbs and spices to create a bespoke flavour profile.
Workshop price: £75
- An overview of fermented foods and their history.
- A discussion on gut health: how to achieve a healthy gut and how a healthy gut supports a healthy body.
- Sample a range of fermented vegetables.
- Jar sterilisation techniques.
- Hands on: make and create your own vegetable ferments.
- Learn how to care for your fermented vegetables.
- Learn how to include fermented foods into your daily diet.
- Q & A
- Lunch prepared by Maddie Hatton
- Take home what you've made: 5 jars of delicious, gut loving fermented vegetables.