Total turmeric obsession going on over here. Have you noticed?!
These Golden Milk Gummies are a 3-in-1 recipe. Anti-inflammatory, protein packed and gut loving. Everything I ever wanted all in one cube! Simple to make and will last the week.
Makes 1 tray
1/2 pint coconut milk
1/2 pint rice/almond milk
1.5tsp ground turmeric
1/4tsp ground cinnamon
1/4tsp ground cardamom
1/4tsp ground nutmeg
Pinch black pepper
4.5tsp Great Lakes gelatin
- Gently heat the milks and spices together in a saucepan for 10minutes. Do not allow to boil.
- Remove from the heat and allow to infuse for a further 15 minutes.
- Mix the gelatin powder with enough water to form a paste. Allow to bloom for 1 minute.
- Strain the milks through a sieve into a jug. Some of the spices will find their way through the sieve and when the gummies set, will fall to the bottom. If you'd like to remove this bit, strain through a coffee filter or similar.
- Add the gelatin paste and stir until fully dissolved.
- Pour into a dish or silicon moulds and refrigerate until set.
- Once set, cut into cubes and store in an airtight container in the fridge.